Our Payment Method
Affordable Domains offers several different convenient payment methods:
Paypal or Credit Card
Visa, MasterCard, American Express, cards are accepted. Please note the following transaction fees will apply:
- 3.5% + $0.45 NZD transaction fee on New Zealand transactions.
- 4.5% + $0.45 NZD transaction fee on International transactions.
You can pay via Direct Deposit using your internet banking. For more information see Internet Banking Instructions below.
For International Swift Transfers a $25 NZD transaction fee will apply.
Promotion Code Vouchers issued by Affordable Domains can be used for part or full payment of your service. Please note that vouchers can only be used once unless specified otherwise and any unused portion of the value of a voucher will be forfeited.
Internet Banking Instructions
To pay for your service by internet banking, you will need to use your banks online internet banking website to transfer your payment to Affordable Domains.
- You will need to make your payment via internet banking today for your payment to reach us within the allowable time period (3 business days).
- Your service will only be activated once we receive payment. If you do not receive confirmation within 3 business days it is your responsibility to contact us regarding the status of your payment.
- You will need to enter your invoice number in the description (or comment or reference) field on your internet banking payment webpage. Make certain you enter the invoice number in the field which will be sent to Affordable Domains as payee. If you are not certain that you are entering the info in the correct field, please confirm with your bank. Note: You must only enter the invoice number and no other information. Please make certain the invoice number is correct or payment will fail. Affordable Domains recommends copying and pasting the invoice number from the invoice.
- Your service will be automatically cancelled if Affordable Domains does not receive payment or if payment is forwarded incorrectly. Affordable Domains will not contact you to advise of cancellation.
When making the payment you will need the following details:
|Our bank account name: You will need to enter this in the payee field on your internet banking payment screen.||GlobiCom Ltd|
|Our account number: You will need to enter this in the payee account number field on your internet banking payment screen.||06-0294-0141043-04|
|Your invoice number: You will need to enter this in the description / comment / reference field on your internet banking payment screen (see above note).||See invoice number on your tax invoice|
|The total price of your product: You will need to enter this in the amount field on your internet banking payment screen.||See total price on your tax invoice|